“Privacy on internet (data rooms, oblivion, Social network, Cloud, Cyberbullyng, Cybersecurity, Fake news, File sharing)”
Mr. Carlo Isnardi – Partner of Studio Legale Loiaconi.
Mr. Carlo started his professional career as a trainee in 2001 for Studio Legale Sutti, Italian law firm leader in IP and competition law.
In 2001, he made a working experience in San Francisco, California, USA at Jackson & Wallace, US leader in area of toxic tort litigation, handling asbestos cases on behalf of products manufacturers, contractors, distributors, suppliers and property owners.
After admission to the bar in 2005, he became a partner Loiaconi law firm.
Since 2005, as a partner of Loiaconi Law firm, I’ve focused my practice on financial litigations, advising clients with respect to the full range of over-the-counter (OTC) derivative products.
He has dealt with a wide range of litigation, arbitration and mediation work for Italian private companies and public local authorities, in the field of banking and finance litigation.
- have been assigned by Metropolitan City of Milan to advice in two judgments in England between the local authority and some international banks. The dispute was related to financial derivatives of the total value of approximately € 700,000,000.00
- assisted the Municipality of Jesi in a victorious proceedings against an Italian bank, which ended with a compensation of € 2,000,000.00.
- assisted an Italian company that reached a settlement with an Italian bank, with respect to the performing of financial derivatives with a value of approximately € 20,000,000.00, that ended with the payment of a compensation of € 10,000,000.00 to his client.
Mr. Carlo assisted and advised several other local authorities and Italian companies in various proceedings against banks, regarding financial derivatives, other financial products, and bank disputes relating to mortgage and lease agreements.
In 2009 successfully attended the Postgraduate Course in Financial Markets Law, organized by the University of Milan he published the following publications:
- “Interest rates swaps: protection of bank’s clients”, Part I, in Basel 2, n. 6, 2007
- “Interest rate swap: protection of bank’s clients “, Part II, Basel 2, n. 7 2007
- “Financial derivatives and local authorities’, in enterprise @ bank, no. 3 of 2008.
From 2014, he is a member of the Scientific Committee of “UP Formazione Sas”. For this company Mr. Carlo taught in the course: “Interest rates derivatives, types, regulations and case law”.